Wednesday, December 14, 2016

It's A Boy Rocker Card #1


Another baby card for a ongoing "Cards For A Cause" at Splitcoast Stampers.

To create my card I used the following supplies and tools:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circles Lg Die
Cottage Cutz Stitched Circle Die to cut out the image and blue layer
Card base, polka dot layer and banner saying were cut out with my Cameo
Pearls and pop dots are from my stash
Paper Creator - Bubbles Of Love Card Kit.
  (I used the image and polka dot paper from the kit)

Challenges
Crafty Creations - Challenge #330 - Masculine
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Challenge #47 - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Another great way to showcase this sweet baby boy. I'm getting better moving paper to Cameo and using the paper.

cotnob said...

A sweet card Deloris, such a super design.
Pauline
x

Helen said...

A great card - such a cute design.

Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

Helen x